Sunday, March 7, 2010

How come there are no photos on your web site? Tom Upton PS. Hi! & Congrats on the drummer. Drummers are the best!

Hi Tom! There are a couple photos on my website, but it's more of a resource for information than anything else.. to view my image portfolios, links to my ModelMayhem and OneModelPlace accounts are posted to the "Contact" page, as well as FaceBook... for a steady stream of fetish images circulating to your inbox, perhaps consider joining my Yahoo! Group, the link for which is also on the "contact" page :)

PS: at some point, I WILL add an image gallery to KimberlyMarvel.com, but all photos used will be work-safe and family-friendly (naughty and nekkid photos will still be posted at the sources listed above)

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are NOT moderated. Please take care to keep your reply to this blog post friendly and work-safe!