Monday, March 8, 2010

How did you get your start or end up doing modeling? During your career, what has been your favorite or most memorable moments/shoots?

I got my START modeling over a decade ago when I was in college... I had a very hard time trying to make rent and keep up with tuition expenses, and I happened to find an ad online seeking local girls willing to pose for magazine submissions.

This was my very beginning, from a professional standpoint... to go back even earlier, my entire infancy and childhood was filled with my mom and her sister chasing after me with cameras, constantly. There are baby photos of me hamming it up with a Sears Wishbook, trying to pose like the little girls in the catalog :)

My favorite or most memorable shoot? Recently, I was able to persuade my camera-shy fiance to pose with me for a series that would become our engagement photos... it was a phenomenal experience to be able to share with him techniques and the excitement of selling a story through images, and for the first time in his life, he actually ENJOYED being in front of a camera! :)

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are NOT moderated. Please take care to keep your reply to this blog post friendly and work-safe!