Monday, March 8, 2010

So how did you get into bondage modeling? Did a photographer approach you, or were you the one who initiated this career move?

I was recently unemployed, and working on rebuilding my modeling portfolio (until then, I had posed for various projects, more as a hobby than a means for income), when Tony from TucsonTied.com contacted me on MySpace asking how he had missed me at FetishCon, and if I would want to fly out to AZ for a shoot... I guess he saw a photo of me with my wrists tied (a dramatic glamour shot in my portfolio) and my good business sense dictated that I shouldnt' correct his mistake, but simply be grateful for the new opportunity :)

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are NOT moderated. Please take care to keep your reply to this blog post friendly and work-safe!