Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You did a lot of giantess videos in the past. But it's been a while since your last one. Why is that? And will there be new GTS vids in the near future?

It's very expensive for a model to travel, and with help I'd visit your favorite producers more frequently! In early March I shot with tywestvideos.com while I was home in California, and now while on tour I'll be shooting with GiantessZone.com next week, and the week after I'll be shooting with ShrinkUDown.com... I'm hoping this won't be the only time I get to visit with these producers for 2010, and look forward to every opportunity to shoot with them again and again!

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are NOT moderated. Please take care to keep your reply to this blog post friendly and work-safe!