Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hi SEXY Kimberly. In my opinion, you have the perfect shaped body. My question is this: What is your view on size-zero models? Btw, you are way sexier than most of those so-called "super models". (((From your secret admirer))).

THANK YOU! I feel it's very important for women to love their shape regardless of how social norms perceive beauty. I know that I'm currently a bit larger than I have been in the past, but I LOVE my body and only get frustrated with my figure when last years clothes are too snug of a fit. :)
If a woman is comfortable being very thin, as long as it's a healthy choice for her life and her body, I'm in full support of her embracing her tiny little waist. Personally, I have been as small as a size 2, but I can't say that it was a natural shape for me. I feel much healthier wearing these soft curves, and while I likely wouldn't allow myself to grow much larger, I definitely cannot see myself any thinner than I've been photographed in the last 5 years of my career.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are NOT moderated. Please take care to keep your reply to this blog post friendly and work-safe!