Wednesday, September 21, 2011

As I prepare for my November/December tour with plans of shooting TONS of content with over 20 sexy fetish models, I wonder what it is that YOU would like to download from my site. Respond here with suggestions, or reply to admin(at)KimberlyMarvel(dot)com

As I prepare for my November/December tour with plans of shooting TONS of content with over 20 sexy fetish models, I wonder what it is that YOU would like to download from my site. Respond here with suggestions, or reply to admin(at)KimberlyMarvel(dot)com

Answer here

2 comments:

  1. First off I want to say that you are seriously hot, from your beautiful smile all the way down to your incredibly sexy legs. I should know, I have been ogling women’s legs for as long as I can remember. That brings me to my request. I would like to see you do some double crossed leg pictures or movies. I don’t know if you have heard of what I’m talking about so here is a video that shows it pretty well. I know I would pay to see you in a video just like this one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZphOFL2LWWU

    I have always loved your bondage work too. Sad to hear your hanging it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like for my first time for Kimberly to use my face for her seat. Kevin

    ReplyDelete

Comments are NOT moderated. Please take care to keep your reply to this blog post friendly and work-safe!